Monday, April 5, 2010

Motivational Issues

I'm trying, I'm really, really trying....

The paperwork is here...the computer is on...but my mind is in a gazillion other places.

Outside for one.

It's beautiful out there.  Light breeze blowing off the lake...warm sun...sigh....

Kinda makes trudging through dirt an okay activity.

And I'm thinking about houses by the beach, and fast cars, and McDreamy...about kids and vacation and parties...even cooking retreats and furniture.

I stare down at this fascinating list of submittal register items that needs review and I'm trying desperately to be interested.  But I'm not.

pout

Motivational Issues.

I'm making cheesecake tonight.  :)

I need to do some as built drawings......

McDreamy is taking me for lunch tomorrow and I'm gonna take him for a wee tour of the jobsite.

I need to set up a new RFI binder....

I'm going for a cig.

This is exhausting dudes....

No comments:

Post a Comment